Metal Dust (C64 SuperCPU)
A downloadable Shooter
Attention: Metal Dust requires a SuperCPU with RamCard and at least 4MB of RAM.
Since version 3.0, the VICE emulator features a SuperCPU emulation called xscpu64. Now it is possible to play Metal Dust with this emulator (you need a 1581 JiffyDOS-Image (commercial)). Link to VICE with SuperCPU support: http://vice-emu.sourceforge.net/index.html#download/
Metal Dust - An Overview:
- Seven different weapon systems
- Single or dual player mode
- Four really big levels with a lot of small, many medium and some very big enemies
- Giant end monsters with different attack behaviour
- Overlay color graphic objects and lots of other nice graphical effects
- More than 1000 blocks of digi music data per level, exclusively composed by the band Welle:Erdball
- Digi music will be played with very high CIA rate
- Realtime mixing of digis for explosions and game effects
- Really soft parallax scrolling with high speed areas
- High end sprite multiplexer that still runs stable while playing high quality digi music
- Outro sequences with brilliant graphics
- a Commodore 64 with Heavy Duty Power Supply or a Commodore 128
- a 3,5" floppy drive (FD-2000, FD-4000 or 1581)
- a CMD SuperCPU 20 MHz Accelerator with SuperRAM Card (at least 4 MB)
- and of course a monitor or TV as well as one or two joysticks.
In order to download this Shooter you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $9.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.